Saturday, June 21, 2014

Slink Release Comin' At Ya

After much work and much interest that I've gain in Slink hands, since I usually enjoy a good challenge that makes me swear and pitch a bitch, I've now gotten the first applier ready for release... almost.

One of the problems I had with going to Slink hands, was that I no longer could wear SiniStyle's taped fist gloves. After testing myself with a hand UV map, I was able to make something similar to his loose hand with forearm version and I made this applier have 10 different colors of tape.

Black, Dark Gray, Light Gray, White, Red, Pink, Purple, Blue, Teal and Green.

You will have to wear the corresponding Glove layer to get the full effect as part of the wrist is on the avi while the rest is on the Slink hand.

I will make a new post when they are released. Probably in a day or so. Maybe sooner. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment