Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New Releases for Thrift Shop 5.0

Well, Finally I feel I can reveal what's for sale at 50% discount at Depraved Nation's Thrift Shop 5.0 event that starts June 8th.

We'll start with the Roth_Vest. This vest comes in two different ways, one with the undershirt and one without. They are indeed HUD controlled (yay). This HUD contains 2 custom textures that will NOT be available after Thrift Shop, that would be the two camo textures. Nothing like a little camo to set yourself different from the crowd.



Second on the list is the Junkyard Cargoes, Denim edition. Once again, the two camo textures will NOT be available outside the Thrift Shop 5.0 event. The rest will be however. These were made to go with the vest, if wanted.



Last but not least, the Goth Code Shirt. Wenz and I were snuggling one night and was messing around in photoshop and this just happened. I think it's a damn cool shirt and I fancy it alot. Mainly because I love teal and red. Kinda go great together when you think about it. It is the Goth Code after all. [Notice the hidden little splatter skull biting the G in "Goth". Sexy I know.


Here's a taxi to Thrift Shop 5.0
Open June 8th until June 30th.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Metropolis/128/128/22


No comments:

Post a Comment