Sunday, March 30, 2014

New Creations on the Horizon, as well as weekend relaxation

It's official, I've caved to make new products for Gothyrotica.

I've got 2 pairs of jeans, blue and black, coming out with 2 different belts, regular black leather and studded.

They will be called my Gatling jeans. Coming with the jeans will be 6 versions of the next group of products, the Hung low-cut boxer briefs set. I know that it's all about mesh nowadays, but I still prefer the baked on boxers, can wear them with anything.

Shortly after will follow the Spectacles series, which are glasses.. Plenty of work. Time for some pictures.


The jeans are the black version of the Gatling jeans. I will make an official post when they are available in-world and on the Marketplace.


Next, Wenz and I have finally moved into our full homestead sim, and we've got the majority of it situated. So of course we relaxed lake-side. Was really nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment