Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Those late nights..






The office space inside our home. Going to be here quite frequently, clearly in the buff, or close to it, for quite a few days. I have to make some new content for 2 different gachas for the upcoming Depraved Nation event in March. I'm thinking about a male gacha and female gacha. But it's not written in stone yet. I first have to assume that my focus won't be a bitch to me and will allow me to keep it under wraps. I probably won't really start on it until this weekend after Valentine's Day. That day will be completely devoted to Wenz. Especially since it's the day after a very special day. February 13th was the day we got married, so we've been together for two years and now married for one year. Time sure flies. I'm amazed she's put up with my bullshit for this long. She's outlasted 'em all. I can gladly, confidently and 100% positively say that she's in fact MINE. She's forever trapped and stuck.. with me. *cigarette grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment