Friday, January 24, 2014

Redneck... of sorts..

Going to re-vamp and revive my blog. I particularly started it too early while I had bigger responsibilities. Now that I have the time, I may turn this into a fashion blog, MAY. But I'm not one that follows trends. I have a certain favored look, so that's what'll be displayed. I'll start with this first post. These pictures were taken at Wenzday's and my home in Wolverine Lake.



What I'm wearing:

Skin: Nico Tanned by *BIRTH*
Shape: Mine, not for sale
Eyes: Surreal Eyes Dark Brown by BSN
Hair: Asa Blacks by :Exile:
Gloves: Lolita Black by LOULOU&CO and SiniStyle Taped Fist by SiniStyle
Necklace: Custom made for me by Lapointe & Bastchild
Tattoos: My custom upper body and sleeve tattoos, not for sale
Cigarette: Classic_Cigarette 4.0 by NikotiN
Hoody/Jacket: St. Dixon Hoody by Razor/// from The Dirty Turkey Hunt 2013
Pants: Sideslip  Blue LE Black by Razor/// from Project Limited
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boots for Men by Gos



That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment